To provide leadership, direction and vision in the development, implementation and delivery of a substantial and diverse shared service portfolio of activity across the organization, and the high performance and comprehensive integration and coordination of these activities with a strategic client focused, service excellence delivery orientation.
Identify vulnerabilities and obstacles, and then create innovative solutions, providing coaching and guidance to the team members about every aspect of the processes and projects so that the team members can understand their tasks fully and act on them efficiently, evaluating the progress on regular basis. This role is also responsible for supporting the business goals and objectives for the organization.
Main responsibilities but not limited to:
- Create and execute a clear strategy for the Shared Services activities that delivers high quality, effective services to all external and internal customers
- Direct the overall performance of services and ensure accountabilities for the quality integrity and accuracy of the services provided.
- Drive the development, implementation and continual review of robust policies, frameworks, and operational and service delivery plans to ensure the effective management of the portfolio of activities, compliance with relevant legislation, policy and guidelines, and effective risk management.
- Develop an annual work plan that specifies staff accountabilities, key performance indicators and expected outcomes of success.
- Drive effective budgeting, business planning, and program evaluation frameworks to optimize the delivery of the Shared Services programs and services
- Creates implementation plans and implements project processes including project integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human capital resources, communication strategies, risks analysis and mitigation and issue resolution.
- Provide directors and general manager with feedback, strategies, encouragement and advice.
- Develop individual project plans complete with budgetary information and resource needs.
- Development of project charters, including executive sponsors and process owners, team members, project scope and goal statement.
- Lead multifunctional teams to implement projects and strategies.
- Interface with headquarters in Tennessee and international teams.
- Routinely updating status reports with key metrics including schedule, budget, scope, risk and variance issues.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple competing project priorities and assignments.